Liebster Award!


 
Hi everyone! So I got nominated by two fellow bloggers (Amanda at Made of Codes and Nikki at Chibi Chic )At first I was tentative to do this post, but after a little research I decided why not join in and help out some fellow bloggers!

Of course, a big thank you to the girls for the nomination and make sure you head over and read their blogs, they are fantatstic!

So the rules of the Liebster Award are:

  1. List eleven facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who has nominated you.
  3. Write eleven brand new questions.
  4. Nominate eleven other bloggers who have under 200 followers to answer your set ofquestions. 
  5. Then let your nominees know that they have been nominated by linking them to your post.

Although I was nominated by two blogs, only one seemed to have a set of questions so I will answer those!

11 Facts About Me:

1.     I am a Harry Potter fanatic, the books and the movies. Its really unbelievable how much I know and get offended by people who don’t like it!

2.     More obsessions, Game of Thrones is life.

3.     I have waaaaay too many Breaking Bad t-shirts.

4.     I am about to start my last year of a 3 year course and still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

5.     I hate tea and coffee, hot chocolate is the only hot drink I like. (Excuse me, I love)

6.     I live for Autumn/Winter simply for frosty mornings and the excuse to layer clothing, but I live in Ireland so unfortunately all it does is rain.

7.     I am an incredibly picky eater, but I love any type of Chinese food.

8.     Christmas is my favourite holiday.

9.     I am an extremely messy person, but very obsessive compulsive about somethings, like having books straight and neat.

10.  Paramore is my favourite band, no one else comes close in my mind. I have seen them live 3 times.

11.  Purple is my favourite colour, but I barely ever wear it.

11 questions from Amanda:
1. If you could live in any country in the future, where do you see yourself living?
Probably the US. I have never been and I am obsessed with New York and LA and plan to visit in my lifetime, living there would be even cooler.
2. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
Cork City right here in Ireland. It was a quick city break but very relaxing. I blogged about it! (shameless self plug)

3. What is your favourite film?
Now that’s a hard question! I would probably say Good Will Hunting right now, with Robin Williams fresh in my mind (R.I.P), but the Shawshank Redemption is a movie I absolutely adore also. Bronson starring Tom Hardy is a favourite too.

4. What is the best thing about yourself?
That’s tricky, probably my sense of organisation. I am messy in terms of cleaniness, but I always have my week planned out and when to get things done. I am never late for an assignment. It’s a good trait to have, I feel.

5. What was the last book you read?
The first Game of Thrones book. Currently reading the second and loving it!

6. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
Mmm again a hard question. I am more interested in street style than fashion designers, but I like Saint Laurent.

7. What is your HG (Holy Grail) beauty product?
Definitely the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in number 1, Fair. I can’t function without this product, I use it every single day.

8. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I spent years reading other peoples blogs and taking inspiration from them. I felt I had built up my own style and was comfortable with it and enjoy writing about it, so why not share that with other people! I definitely do it because I find it fun, not for a career.

9. Shorts or skirts?
Skirts! Never find shorts that I feel 100% comfortable in for some reason. And I don’t care how nice they are, if I am not comfortable, they are not for me!

10. Who is your style icon?
I have quite a few that I adore. Charli XCX, Sky Ferriera, Rihanna, Alexa Chung, I could go on forever!

11. What's your favourite perfume?
Miss Dior Cherrie, hands down. The smell just never gets old, it’s my signature scent.

My 7 Nominees:
  1. Steph Skates ~ http://stephskates.blogspot.ie/
  2. EvelinaT ~ http://evelinaat.blogspot.ie/
  3. Char Hennessy ~ http://chartakes.wordpress.com/
  4. Style with Veni ~ http://stylewithveni.blogspot.ie/
  5. Rachel Soetens ~ http://rachxso.blogspot.ie/
  6. Molly ~ http://fashionlinen.blogspot.ie/
  7. Sunaina Kapoor ~ http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12458599
I have only done 7 as I wanted to link blogs I actually liked and ones that hadn't done the Liebster awards yet!

My 11 Questions:
  1. Favourite drugstore brand of makeup?
  2. Favourite autumn/fall makeup?
  3. What is your natural hair colour?
  4. Which do you prefer; Natural makeup or full coverage?
  5. Favourite quote?
  6. Biggest pet peeve?
  7. Biggest fear?
  8. Which do you prefer to do: sing as loud as you can or dance all night long?
  9. What is one thing that never fails to make you smile?
  10. Bath or shower?
  11. Drugstore makeup or high end?
So there you go! Hope you enjoyed this and learned a little about me!

Comments

  1. The Lasting Perfection concealer is one of my absolute favourites too & Christmas is my favourite holiday too! I love the festivities and I'm pretty much smiling now thinking about it! It's so nice to read all your answers and thank you so much for nominating me! I've taken a slightly different approach to the award (which you can see here: http://lalalasunaina.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-take-on-liebster-award-you-decide.html)! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts